Monday, February 14, 2011

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan!

Done watching the drama... It was good, with a few stupid parts,but overall it was funny and entertaining...I also found that Chika had a horrible problem with the way he spoke,its like at the end of his sentences he always dragged the last word,but yeah... : )
So yeah, my sis and I then started reading the manga... and the manga is obviously way better than the drama... I hated how Adachi just acts like she doesn't know Rinka even if it was to send her back home, that was a really harsh attitude towards her... but in the manga that whole thing was just a few pages and it wasn't so exaggerated... And the drawings are unbelievably good!! I mean usually the mangas that are turned into a drama usually have horrible drawings but this has great drawings!! The first time I read I kept observing the drawings carefully and I was amazed at it... : )

I highly recommend it for people who want a manga with fights, friendship, comedy and little bit of hilarious stupidity! (Though I'm not actually done with reading it completely... I LOVE IT!! :) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment