Thursday, February 17, 2011

A day out!

After a really long time my family with the exception of my brother went out yesterday (brother was tired after the party the day before so yeah). We first went checked out our land. It looked like a mini jungle!! Loved it!! And in the vicinity of our land there's a children's park and it is I think, by far the best park I've seen (M.A). I really badly wanted to play but my parents didn't allow it *sob sob*. 

Afterwards we headed to a shop and guess what I saw... L and Naruto key chains!! I obviously don't care that I found the Naruto one, but I still got both the key chains. I even got the Naruto one because its an anime after all. And my sis found cute hello kitty ear studs so I got that as well :). And the irony of the packaging of the Naruto key chain is that Ichigo was posing and for the L one, it was Light but that at least that makes sense  because both L and Light are from the same anime but what the hell's the combination of Naruto and Ichigo *sigh*.
I know L i supposed to have black hair but they've given him brown hair *sigh* but it still looks like L so what the hell, ne? :) Oh yeah I googled anime key chain and found the same two key chains...
I combined both the pictures I found :)
The top part of the packaging.
Then we got burgers to eat and went to our relatives house which he haven't visited for a really long time. Overall my day yesterday was different compared to my usual boring days and I LOVED IT!! ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment