Friday, February 11, 2011

Crush on you : Part three

The next day things were awful for Hikari...a complete opposite of what had happened yesterday... Her mother had yelled at her in the morning, she was compared to her sister and she was in a  horrible mood.

"I really want to get out of my house!" Hikari yelled and Mai nodded not knowing exactly how to calm the yelling Hikari as they walked to  class.
"Why am I the one always being compared? My sister's the perfect obedient daughter and I'm yelled at just because I'm not...that's not fair..." Hikari complained.

They then walked around the corner and when they were heading to class Akira was seated there, looking all bored.

"I need a beary hug!!" Hikari yelled running towards Akira and hugged her.

The three of them sat down outside class as Hikari explained what had happened... She had been yelled at by her mother for not having studied, but she was suffering from a headache and therefore she couldn't and she had then been discouraged by being compared to her sister.

"Would you guys still be friends with me if I do horrible in my exams?" Hikari asked.
"What the hell are you talking about!! The results have nothing to do with friendship, you idiot!!" Mai yelled annonyed at the way Hikari was thinking.
"Yeah... We didn't choose to become friends with you just cause your smart or dumb... none of that matters..." Akira explained.
"Thanks you guys," Hikari responded happily.

Soon Sakura and the others joined them and they walked to class. As they all sat down for biology, Hikari took her seat next to Shizuo and pulled out her biology book from her bag trying to quickly recall yesterday's lesson, when someone walked towards her and stopped right at her table. Hikari looked upwards and it was the guy from yesterday... he moved closer to her and  whispered in her ear,"This isn't like Ri-chan at all... you should smile like you always do..."

Hikari's eyes widened at hearing this and then the guy walked to the back of the class, taking a seat. Hikari turned around and stared at the guy.

Who's that guy? How does he know me? Hikari thought intently.

"Hikari?" Shizuo called.
"Isn't that the guy from yesterday?" Akira asked.
"Hikari, didn't he just speak to you?" Mai asked.
"I think he did..." Hikari replied in a daze.
"Are you alright, Hikari?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah... just a bit confused" Hikari replied.

The rest of the period passed with Hikari still confused over who the guy was. Afterwards during break, Hikari told everyone what the guy had said.

"So he knows you?" Shizuo asked.
"Probably or he's just mistaken me for someone else..." Hikari replied.
"But he did know you're the usual hyper one didn't he?" Akira replied and hikari nodded.
"So he must know you," Kyouko concluded.
"Then Hikari must know him too... don't you think so?" Mai suggested.
"But I don't remember... that's what's bothering me..." Hikari said.
"So maybe he's someone from your previous school..." Riko suggested.
"That's not possible... I told you I hated that school and I think everyone there hated me as well... I got bullied all the time... So yeah," Hikari explained.
"Maybe you've just forgotten," Sakura said.
"But-" Hikari was cut short when Shizuo exclaimed.
"That's possible!" Shizuo exlaimed.
"That explains everything, the guy knowing you but you not knowing him, but you do find him familiar, don't you?" Akira explained and Hikari nodded.
"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Riko asked.
"No way... I'm not going to do that... I'll try remembering..." Hikari said.
"But why not?" Kyouko asked.
"That'll be rude... I mean he knowing me but me not remembering..." Hikari explained.
"Then let's hope that Hikari remembers and solves this mystery for us..." Kyoko said smiling.

But would I remember... Hikari thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment