Friday, February 18, 2011

Crush On You : Part Four

Why am I still here? Hikari thought to herself as she was standing in class even after all the other students had left and she then recalled, Yes... Its because Shin, her classmate had wanted to talk to her.

I'm going to be late to the van again... Hikari thought when she heard footsteps and Shin then stood at the entrance. But he didn't say anything, he stood there for what almost seemed an hour and he occasionally looked up at Hikari.

"Umm... I have to hurry, Shin-kun... My van would leave me otherwise," She explained.
"I-I..." He stammered and then looking up directly into Hikari's eyes he confessed,"I like you, Hikari. So would you go out with me."

Hikari's eyes widened and she was dumbfounded. But Shin didn't wait for her reply, he dashed out of class as soon as the word of his confession slipped his mouth.

What am I supposed to say? Was I just confessed to? Hikari thought confused at the sudden turn of events when she heard footsteps again and this time it was Mai.

"You're late! Hurry up!!" Mai exclaimed pulling Hikari who was still confused.

The next day as all of them were on their way to class...

"You were confessed to!" Shizuo exclaimed.
"Who was it?" Sakura asked curiously.
"Shin," she replied shortly.
"Shin? You mean the Shin from our class?" Akira asked and Hikari nodded.
"He's such a weirdo... You are planning on rejecting him, aren't you?" Akira asked.
"Obviously," Hikari replied assuredly.

When Hikari looked ahead she saw the guy from yesterday, she quickly turned around and grabbed Mai's bag.
"Oi, what-" Mai spoke surprised.
"We have physics now, so see you guys later," She then rushed pulling Mai.
"What was that just now?" Riko asked.
"I think I know why..." Sakura said as she looked ahead and saw the guy.
"Hikari should really scrap this plan of hers... I don't think this is going to work for too long... I mean avoiding him is not going to work, I suppose," Kyouko sighed.

"He was there! I didn't even notice... Hikari," Mai apologized and Hikari nodded
"But how long are you going to keep dodging him?"
"As long as I can," Hikari replied.

The two of them entered the physics class and took their seat.          
"He's absent!" Hikari yelled aloud.
"Yes, yes, we get it..." Mai said laughing and taking her seat.
"Come over here, Mai," Hikari called as she took her seat next to Koizumi, Kyouko and Misaki, Mai followed her lead and sat next to Hikari.
"So today let's have a discussion," Koizumi said smiling. 
"Discussion?" Kyouko questioned.
"Yep!" Koizumi replied.

The discussion was no more than their perverted ideas, so much so that they wrapped up their ideas with those of nursery rhymes.

"They are nursery rhymes...the purest form for children and you guys are corrupting that as well... unbelievable," Kyouko commented.
"Yeah... now even I'm feeling grossed out," Misaki said looking exhausted.
"Whoever called Koizumi innocent," Hikari said laughing.
"I am innocent..." Koizumi said trying to put up an innocent act.
"That's not going to work anymore," Hikari said.
"You guys..." Mai said sighing.

The bell rang and Hikari, Mai and Kyouko returned to class where they saw Shin seated.

"Shin, could I have a word with you?" Hikari asked and the two of them walked outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment