Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Breaking planks!!

YAAY!! I'm so happy that my strength has for once somewhat come in use.. I mean it has always helped me beating my friends but now it ACTUALLY helps!!

Yeah as the title suggests I was chosen to break planks for the demonstration... I mean I haven't broken them as yet, but the karate sir is practicing us to break planks first by trying to hit the sparring board to the floor while sir and the black belters hold it...

The demonstration will be held in January (I.A)... I hope the month would just be here soon *arghh!!*

Oh ya and I just got my karate uniform last week, so looking forward to wearing that as well for the next karate class...YAY!! : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Mai! im really proud of ya! sadly, this means that the next tym v meet ul try 2 break all of us into 2 lyk v'r the planks. *sy* also, ur upd8n more often! YAAAAAAAY!!! keep upd8n, tou-kun!

Fizzy said...

Sorry ai-chan to disappoint you... I stopped blogging because of the death of my previous modem and now I'm back but can't think of stuff to blog.. maybe I'll start writing a long story :)

Post a Comment