Saturday, November 6, 2010

An unbelievable guy!

WOW!! I looked so different. I looked at myself in the mirror smiling brightly, satisfied by the difference I had been able to make. I had changed my hair style today after so many months hoping that Kurosaki would admit defeat.

I rushed to school and waved brightly as I saw Kurosaki, his eyes widened and seemed stunned. Was he really going to admit I looked pretty? I thought.

"You look..." he paused,"weird..."
I knew it...I punched him only to relieve my stress and walked away.
"Remove that lame thing off your hair!" he yelled after me but I simply walked away turning a deaf ear to him.

What a jerk! I thought.

School continued as usual but I avoided Kurosaki as much as I could. The bell rang after the last period and I rushed to my locker unusually late after my cleaning duties where I saw a group of guys.

"How cute Mizuki's got a new hairstyle," one of them commented as another touched it.

"Excuse me but I'd like to leave," I replied really annoyed, when one of them grabbed my hand and I kicked him, he lost his balance and fell to the ground.
"Hey what the hell are you doing!" another guy grabbed my hand and something detached from it, falling to the ground, it was the bracelet Kurosaki had given me.

I pushed the guy holding me and bent down to pick the bracelet when one of them trampled it, the beads split apart. my hand shivered as I clenched them in anger, I wanted to beat them up so badly, but my eyes were feeling uneasy due to my tears, when I heard Kurosaki's voice.
"You guys chose the wrong girl to pick on...she'll rip you apart so its best you move it fast or do you want me to help her send you guys away?" Kurosaki said as his eyes narrowed.

They rushed out of school. He moved towards  me and pulled me up telling me I shouldn't worry about petty things like a bracelet.

"Its the first thing you gave me,you jerk!" I yelled as I rushed out of school.
But I didn't want to leave not until I got the beads all collected. I returned a few  minutes later and found found kurosaki picking them up. On asked what he was doing he replied," I'm going to try asking the art club to fix it or I think I'll-" he paused as he looked at me in surprise. I smiled brightly when he stood up, looking away embarrassed.

"Thanks..." I said grinning,"And I'm sorry for yelling at you."
"Idiot!" he remarked as he put his hand on my head and messed up my hair.
He's just embarrassed...I thought,what an unbelievable guy! 

1 comments:

DarkenShadow said...

I just totally love the toushiro hitsugaya picture. I have to because hes my favorite character
Fox =^_^= demonfoxhostess.blogspot.com

Post a Comment