Friday, January 21, 2011

Crazy For You!! :)

So yeah... read a manga recently... it consisted of 23 chapters. It was done by the same mangaka as kimi ni todoke, so yeah obviously the drawings were similar and good. I liked how different the main character was drawn compared to usual main characters who have straight hair.

(Yuki and Sachi- My very first most hated main characters)


 To begin with, I hated both the main characters-Yuki and Sachi... I find them both very annoying, I seriously don’t know why. My favorite character is Akahoshi *eyes shine*. At first obviously he doesn’t show interest in Sachi but he later begins to like her. But I HATE THAT freak, Sachi!! She should have just gone out with Akahoshi!! I mean he’s so sweet, he’s not the usual type of guy in the love triangle who interferes between the two main characters… Almost at the end of the manga, he tries to act mean to her but he couldn’t *sob sob*…but anyway he deserves a better girl than Sachi *sticks tongue out at Sachi!!*.  
(Akahoshi Eiji : D)

But I liked Yuuhei’s character as well… he’s so sweet. I mean even after that damn Yuki steals his girl, he still goes to his house to make sure he’s alright (almost at the end of the manga). He even gives a cold shoulder to Akemi (his girl) just to make sure she doesn’t waver in her relationship with Yuki… yeah I think that’s it : )
(Yuuhei :P)

Overall it was a good manga to read,or maybe its just me because I hate not completely reading something  but yeah... I'd say an average manga :) 
LOVE THE SAMURAI!! *XP*...while the ninja brings shame to all other ninjas *asks forgiveness from all other ninjas around the world* :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment