Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy cafe | My Boss My Hero


Happy cafe
Completed reading Shiawase No Kissa Sanchoume/Happy cafe… but the ending was quite disappointing and it just ended so quickly… I mean the manga consists of 82 chapters altogether but the main couple didn’t have much time together…it was a really really sudden ending that it seemed like an ending for a one shot but overall its not that bad… its funny and quite entertaining : )... but the manga did cover everything that had begun like about shindou's family and even uru's father's death...so that way it was quite satisfying.
 But I will always love the chibis of this manga... WAAA!! >0<
 ________________________________________________
My Boss My Hero
Hilarious high school drama... started watching it recently but in episode 6 already... I love the yakuza way of talking... want to learn it...The main story is about a future yakuza boss (27 year old) who has to go to high school and graduate in order to become the boss… First he hates school but begins to learn different things like about friendship and love…
There are so much of hilarious facial expressions and the drama tries to teach some nice lessons so I LOVED THE DRAMA!! It was awesome : ) 
There are so many more hilarious faces but I can't remember in which eps those were from : )  

You can download the drama |here|

0 comments:

Post a Comment