Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All the stuff that's happened

Yep loads of things... I'll start with the next day that we went shopping again at the same place but this time with sis as well and got more straps :).

The wonderful treat I got before my first paper and then again another treat... but loved it... The second one was even better... I WANT MORE!!! Thanks a lot datha :)
Picture taken from my sis's blog : )

Got 3 little kittens... I know kittens are generally little but these were ultra little when I found them... First brother found one of them on the roof and then after I came home after the exams I found 2 more... WAAAAA *O*...I LOVE MY BABIES!! My mother kept feeding them so much and they've got huge tummies now but I LOVE THEM ^3^... But sadly after taking care of them my mother wanted us to put them up on the roof again as they haven't been taught to litter properly so yeah... *teary eyes*... MY BABIES... Now, just two of them are left as my mother gave one of them away T^T. Their names are coke, mirinda and portello.. i know weird names..but still :)
From the left: coke, mirinda and portello
Coke napping... KAWAIII!!! >O<
 __________________________________________________
And then some the dramas I didn't blog about...

My Girl
 I just absolutely loved the drama!! I recommend it to those who are looking for a romantic comedy. It was funny and the girl was absolutely hilarious and so cheerful!!! Hated both the second characters but they managed to be not so hate able at the end of the story... so yeah 

Secret Garden
Waaa!! WHY WOULDNT I LIKE IT!!!! STUNTS!!! I WANT TO DO STUNTS TOOOOO!!! I loved the acting skills...specially Gil Raim crying scenes and the Kim Joo Won's elevator scene... I absolutely love when the two of them switch bodies... so hilarious... even the tongue twister that Kim Joo Won uses... I really want to learn it too!! I'd recommend this to everyone who enjoys romantic comedy dramas and this has a touch of fantasy to it too

My Princess  
It was quite entertaining... Hated Oh Yoon Joo as she was trying to hog 2 guys to herself for no apparent reason..*sign* but that's how a second character should be so yeah... 

Marry Me Mary / Mary Stayed Out All Night
I absolutely advice you to stay away from this drama.. the first episode was great and maybe I was expecting too much but afterwards it was a total let down... specially after the ep 9 I think but then it becomes really funny for I think 2 more episodes and that's it...Nothing much to say so yeah... but if you don't mind a few let downs here and there then maybe you can try it... :)

My Fair Lady
Overall it was a good drama and I'd say it was quite entertaining... and rather than a proud and full of oneself male main character... this drama shows a female main character... 

Sorry that my opinion on the dramas aren't that long and convincing because it's been a long time since I watched these... But they were all pretty entertaining :).

You can try downloading them |here| or |here|

0 comments:

Post a Comment