Sunday, July 10, 2011

Age Of Dajjal | Karate

Age Of Dajjal
  Credits to google for the picture

Completed watching the Age Of Dajjal Volume 2 series and it was awesome...Its mainly an Islamic Documentary sort of thing  clearly explaining a few widely misunderstood matters ... a great volume. I watched a few parts of volume 1 and that was good too...

If you want to watch it... check it |here| or |here|... a few parts that are missing on youtube is available at the daily motion link given...
You can download Volume 2 of the series |here|

My sis's friend gave her another Islamic site...There are some very wonderful and heart warming stories...You can check it out |here|.. Enjoy : )!!

Karate

Went to karate today... Had my very first exams... It was sooo nerve wrecking... Ah... Hope I do well and go on to my next belt (i.a)... I did a few mistakes in the kata. But the black belters training looked rather challenging, tiring and fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment