Saturday, September 11, 2010

Learning the art of karate!!



My new school has karate!! WOW!! And I started taking the classes starting last saturday!! Its awesome!!! The master isnt so strict except when it comes to discipline... He taught us other things beside karate too..like respecting elders and parents...washing hands in a proper way before eating and so much more...


The first class of karate I was the only girl and there were juniors who had belts when i was only a newbie....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! But ya...and as the class proceeded I realized a painful truth.. I SUCK AT EYE AND HAND COORDINATION!!! I mean it took me so long to get how the moves are done properly.... but it was quite okay..but today there were 3 other girls other than me so I felt much better.. :)
But I really hope I get better with my reflexes!!!! *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment