Saturday, September 11, 2010

From an all girls school to a mixed one!!!

Yo bloggy!! Ah ya...1st September was the first day of my school and i was really nervous because it was my first time at a mixed school...I've been at an all girls' school all my life..so ya..it was a drastic change...

So went to school in the van and when i arrived at school i spoke to the receptionist and she asked me to hand in the cheque slip at the accounts department...WHAT!! I had no idea of this okay...and only when you hand the slip do you get your class division... She then asked a guy to show me the way to the AS section and ya..but guess what i had to sit on the bench there for like 45 minutes...and how i spent my time...AAAAAHH!! STARING AT SHOES!!! seriously that's what kept me occupied but I was still bored..like really badly...
Then once the bell rang a prefect showed up and she told me to check my name on the notice board and go to my class... Finding my class on the notice board I went to my class and found a seat next to two girls... Being kind of relieved I sat down introducing myself to them as they too introduced themselves to me... Afterwards I spent the remaining time playing with my shoes and fingers...but I'm warning you its no fun... NO FUN AT ALL :(

My classes continued in utter boredom...but the teachers were AWESOME!!! Just loved their teaching...so easy to understand...

But I have to mention that the atmosphere at the school is really friendly but I'm just too much of a "to-myself-person" to like that sort of place...but its not that bad...makes it easier to make friends...but ya... Now that I've spent more than a week at school I've been able to make friends... Things have got much comfortable now but I still avoid the guys...hehe..not used to it so I'm still scared of that aspect of it... what more would you expect from a person who clenches her fist whenever she's walking on the streets or travelling in a public transport..hehe... besides I need to kill someone...I mean back at my old school that's what I used to do... Im always sitting in class when someone pisses me off and then I chase them around killing them... AAAHHH!! I miss killing them...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love this picture!!! Gives a perfect image of my emotions...just love it!!!! ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment